|When you subscribe to an Alfa Postpaid line you benefit from:
- A line that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the need to recharge.
- Access to a wide range of the latest services.
- Choosing your own method of payment.
- Options that help you control your bill.
N.B: Your direct debit document should be signed by you and sealed by the bank If you have more than 5 lines, you must bring a letter of guarantee or a deposit of $250
- For the Lebanese Resident:
- ID or Civil record or Valid passport or Military Service Card or Army Reserve Card or Military Specimen number 2 .
- Proof of Residence (Residence Certificate stamped by the mayor not older than 3 months, or Water, PSTN or electricity bill issued in your name, or a house lease contract, house property deed in your name)
- Deposit: $100 deposit when migrating the line from prepaid to postpaid and $50 when purchasing a new postpaid line
- For the Foreign Resident:
- Valid Passport or Personal Identity Card or Residence Permit
- Deposit of $100 in case of line migration or $50 Deposit in case of new postpaid line.
Proof of Residence or Letter of guarantee or deposit of $250 per line or Residence Certificate stamped by the mayor or Water, PSTN or electricity bill issued in the name of the customer or House lease contract, house property deed.
N.B: If you have a residence permit, there will be no need for any Proof of Residence or its equivalent.
- Payment method automatic direct debit at the bank is obligatory.
- For the Foreign Non-Resident:
- Valid Passport or Personal Identity Card
- Deposit: 250$ (deposit or as a letter of guarantee) per line
- Payment method is obligatory through automatic direct debit at the bank